Iskender Pasha Mansion is located in Iskender Pasa Street, close to Dagkapi, Diyarbakir’s northwest side. The structure was built as an accommodation place by Diyarbakir’s 12th Governor Iskender Pasha, who was appointed to Diyarbakir’s Government in 1551,. The structure with basement+1 is still in use. Stone used structure was designed in connected two block and neighboring structures are located on the east, west and south of the structure. The mansion is formed of an L shaped harem section and section reserved for men in the back. Restoration studies, carried out by General Directorate for Foundations, are completed. It has not been opened to service yet.